1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/ 360°F with the fan on.
2. Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
3. Prepare a shallow plate filled with hot water and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Place one sheet of rice paper over another.
5. Dip this 2-layer sheet into hot water for 3 seconds to soften.
6. With a pair of sharp scrissors cut it into 3 cm wide strips and place them onto the baking tray.
7. Repeat this process until you get 14 double layered strips.
8. Brush each side of the rice paper with the sauce.