Plum and apple galetteJuly 31, 2018
Vegan zucchini cannelloniOctober 16, 2018
Tofu cream cheese with parsley
Prep Time: 10 mins
Serving: 1 1/2 cup
- 1 block (200g) plain tofu
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Blend tofu in a high-speed blender with the yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, coconut oil and vinegar.
- When the mixture is smooth and creamy, fold in the chopped parsley with a spoon or spatula.
- Pour the cream cheese into an airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour.