1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1 cm cubes and cover them with water in a small saucepan.
Bring it to a boil, then turn the heat down to simmer the potatoes for 10-15 minutes, until fork-tender.
2. Strain the cooked potatoes and transfer all your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Transfer into an air-tight container and let cool completely.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and serve it cold.
5. Top it with banana slices, fresh blueberries, shredded coconut and hemp seeds for a light breakfast option.
Other topping that would go well with this cream: spiced cinnamon granola and fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, currants.