1. First of all prepare and measure all the ingredients to make the cooking process as easy as possible.
2. Make a sauce by whisking together the gochujang paste, soy sauce, minced garlic and sesame oil.
3. Cut tofu into half centimeter cubes and drizzle it with 1 tablespoon of the sauce.
Let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Thinly slice the cucumber and marinade for a few minutes in some rice vinegar (plus an optional 1 teaspoon of soy sauce).
5. Prepare the noodles as said on the packaging. Rinse with cold water. Season with 1 tbsp of the sauce.
6. In a non-stick pan fry the tofu cubes for 5 minutes on each side until slightly golden-brown and crispy.
7. Sautee the green beans with 1 tbsp of the sauce until tender.
8. Assemble the bowl starting with the noodles, then adding tofu, green beans, cucumber salad and vegan kimchi.