1. In a large pot, heat oil or water over medium heat, add the onion, garlic, chili peppers and saute for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
2. Add sweet potatoes, chickpeas, chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock, oat milk, and spices.
3. Reduce to low-medium and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are fork-tender.
4. Turn off the heat and stir in peanut butter, then chopped spinach and lemon juice.
5. Serve while it's still hot with some vegan yogurt, additional chili or hot sauce and roasted peanuts.