1. Preheat your oven to 175°C/ 350°F with the fan on.
2. Cream together vegan butter/coconut oil with sugar.
3. Add flax egg, vanilla and almond extract, mix until well incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, oat flour, baking soda and salt) into wet ingredients in small increments. Do not overmix the dough.
5. Fold in half of the walnuts and chocolate into the dough.
6. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 10 minutes or in the freezer for 5 minutes.
7. Press dough into a parchment paper lined baking dish and top with coconut flakes, remaining chocolate and walnuts.
8. Bake for 25 minutes and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the baking dish so it can set.