Vegan zucchini cannelloniOctober 16, 2018
Roasted corn soupOctober 20, 2018
Whole wheat protein pancakes
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 15 mins
Serves: 1 to 2
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups berries (I used cherries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 tbsp maple/agave syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- In a mixing bowl mash banana with a fork.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Scoop 2 tbsp batter and cook until bubbles appear on the top.
- Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute.