Vegan Baked CheesecakeMarch 2, 2018
Plum and apple galetteJuly 31, 2018
Let’s make some delicious sour cherry granola!
Homemade granola is always better than any store-bought version. It’s healthier, tastier and way more affordable.
Sour Cherry Granola
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp sour cherry jam
- 1 tbsp maple/agave syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the oats, almonds and coconut flakes.
- In a saucepan melt the coconut oil, then mix it with the water, jam and the syrup.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients. Mix well until every oat and nut is coated.
- Pour the granola onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-22 minutes.
- Let it cool comletely. Now you can add any dried fruit.
- Store the granola in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.