Crispy Sesame TofuFebruary 28, 2018
Vegan Baked CheesecakeMarch 2, 2018
I want to show you that comfort food doesn’t have to be unhealthy. This delicious, creamy roasted red pepper soup is full of nutrients.
Do you have 25 minutes? Let’s make some soup!
Pair it with some tortilla chips. Yum!
Roasted red pepper soup
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 1 medium potato
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- Peel the garlic cloves. Cut the roasted peppers, potatoes and onion into small chunks.
- Add every ingerdient(except the soy milk) to a pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until everything is tender.
- Pour the soup into your blender, add in the soy milk and blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh basil and vegan cream.